Here are some tips and safety rules for you to follow, so that you can enjoy our products in a safe manner. Please ensure to read these safety instructions thoroughly.
Wax melt safety
emayan wax melts should only be used in appropriate wax melt burners.
1. Do not use wipes and/or cleaning chemicals/products to clean the burner.
2. Do not use metal or sharp objects to clean out wax, as this may damage the burner or cause injury.
3. Please check packaging for allergen advise.
4. Keep away from children.
5. Please do not eat our products
Break off one or two cubes from your snap bar and put them in an appropriate wax melt burner. Place a tea light in the wax melt burner, underneath the snap bar(s), and light its wick.
Do not melt more than 2 cubes at once, to prevent overfilling your wax melt burner. Do not ever leave an in-use wax burner out of sight.
The intensity of the fragrance will depend on room size, room temperature, and the amount of wax used. For the best results, keep the windows closed of the room that you are using your wax burner in. Once the wax is spent you have two options to get rid of the wax:
1. While the wax is still warm, use cotton balls/pads to soak up molten wax and then dispose of the cotton.
2. Wait until the wax cools off and then gently put pressure on one end of the wax until it pops out.
Some of our candles are meant to be used decoratively, and if they are used in such a manner, they will last many years. However, all our candles can be lit. If you do decide to light one of our decorative candles, please note that it might not burn gradually.
Follow the 2-foot rule: don’t place a burning candle near clothing, books, curtains, or anything flammable. Place candle holders on a stable, heat-resistant surface that is sturdy and large enough to catch any molten wax. Keep lit candles away from drafts, ceiling fans and any air currents. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Extinguish all candles when you leave the room, before you go to sleep, or if the flame gets too close to the candle holder or container.
All emayan items are CLP compliant.